Re: [eigen] Owls

I don't like 4 in the way that the letter spacing is so non-uniform. I prefer simplicity so 1 is better than 2, imo. Has anyone considered the possibility of making some letters parts of the owl shape? If you erase enough of the owl, it looks like an 'e' or a 'g' (see attached). Also, the "eig" part of eigen is then nicely symmetric if you want to make it like an own face. The 'g' even has a little horn already.

-victor