Re: [eigen] SOCIS2011

+1 on an implementation of the QZ algorithm! It would be great to have the equivalent of MATLAB's polyeig, which can be implemented with QZ.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Enrico Avventi <eavventi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
my idea is to work on a generalized eigensolver such as the QZ algorithm. i'm interested in this to eventually add solvers for Riccati and Lyapunov equations on top of it.

an alternative would be to expand the optimization module with a minimization algorithm.

/Enrico