[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gradator@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Re: wiki broken
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:22:59 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=iR3TDXdHrBQdKkOUa9KWTZnYV6HgPm2HZQEBSiky2/4=; b=Ojc0OxNxQkFPRMEXhDj3yd8fUtF6iKyT+XZuxBXxVMWtNJT6O+2Exj/GZHJHBkMkKo 5osOyQwe9CWkrIYwBBna9d5u9FZFEcdz2b1mgU3q+TKelXiNdw4r7YgarbQN2A201gzV Q0PLPTCVKKbBgg1PyOvfaiiwYywE1Sa5317Lk=
Thanks to Gradator at Tuxfamily, this is working again but the News
extension had to be disabled for now.
Still want to do the mediawiki update ASAP.
2011/6/30 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> The wiki doesn't currently work at all. This is because Tuxfamily just
> upgraded their web servers and the new PHP version is incompatible
> with our old version of Mediawiki. The fix is to upgrade our version
> of Mediawiki. Tomorrow is a holiday in Canada and I'll do it then,
> unless someone beats me to it.
> Let me take this occasion to mention two other things I'd like to deploy soon:
> - bugzilla 4.2 (we currently are on 3.6)
> - mozilla DXR whenever it's ready. Very very promising source search
> / crossreference tool based on LLVM.
> PS. according to tuxfamily admins, the server log says:
> PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NAMESPACE, expecting
> T_STRING in /data/web/75/91/37/eigen.tuxfamily.org/htdocs/includes/Namespace.php
> on line 49