[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] SOCIS2011
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:27:25 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=wifXVXitngyJhrhctO5J9TZij0aQkiW1Hya9YM/DtIM=; b=mXCNERwbyGEZ/rVI8eHpsahxbfHZzO4OLz0EgRCSGcOkjwe14GC7AxRi2V8pbOETaF EZv74gilZOth9TvOsiAHhKqtP6RtVyByB1YFXd6A3evvkTdw67FIQ4vOuw0yP5AG30ax lmGd/z0akY6X8QX5KtXtVKStL4k5DiCGyIWZo=
why not, but first we have list a few topic ideas and also see if
there are other potential candidates.
Which particular topics would you be interested to contribute on?
Does anybody else would be interested (as student or mentor)?
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Enrico Avventi <eavventi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i've been keeping an eye on Eigen and lurking the mailing list for a while
> but this is my first post.
> i wanted to point to an initiative promoted by the European space agency
> that is similar to Google's Summer of Code: SOCIS2011.
> you may consider to apply as a mentoring organization.
> i suggest this because i indend to partecipate and Eigen would be a nice
> project to contribute to.
> Enrico Avventi