Re: [eigen] Vectorization of complex

note that our matrix-matrix product kernel for complexes does not use
this pmul function which is rather slow. The trick is to split the
products between the real and imaginary part and combine them at the
end of a series of mul-add.

Well this pmul function is actually used N^2 times for the
multiplication with alpha. Recall that our kernel computes C += alpha
* A * B, and even if you only do C = A*B this product with alpha is
still there, taking alpha = 1.

gael