|Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 21:57:25 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZcucGhuV60RL7WXvyyVxIaUz6ot/K3xt0k/yXBpXcTA=; b=OAo2HXjEByCK/AT4gK97GoxBvr17pgxbBSEuHwmGAu8r/03htyrK7i2ZcGii9lXlqq jggVCfeiYOHyTru/Jx+hdPSJ6ZSbhZiSNQ7JjI8NK1ZMNCpJ5dQG+iql/hX6zatVWbN7 6MfQ9g9W7VQSshr1SVemItIBsQ0PloDvyGRu8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=XXjtBRBMNpbYiwhj0i+sR6ReyqC7Y+G35glFH8InYulwQYy0gsxpAF2cBZQrr1E9EX L8goP6OC3K/jHhpxnvz4VidEK+iDkZ2NbDLxN6gple/bLrkRj7IEsEUhBVbT676UOleb znlgFQ2GHfyelqoU3lsUzXiepl+LnqHJRiZJ4=
2010/8/4 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks! I must say that this page is already extremely useful to have.
> I have allowed myself to make directly some changes into your page,
> tell me if you'd have preferred discussing a patch first.
> - i have rephased the beginning to be more precise.
Note: I haven't had time to look further down. If you can find other
places that can be made more precise and/or concise, that can't fail
to please me!!
> - I have turned the first example into a full selfcontained, compiled
> examples. Of course, no need to do the same for all the other examples
> (would take too much space). But having one like that doesn't hurt.
> Here's a TODO item for this page:
> - mention Nested (at the end of the page! it's an advanced topic, but
> it's important for advanced users).
> 2010/8/4 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I updated the tutorial and tried to integrate you comments.
>> - Hauke