Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters

Thanks! I must say that this page is already extremely useful to have.

I have allowed myself to make directly some changes into your page,
tell me if you'd have preferred discussing a patch first.

Basically:
 - i have rephased  the beginning to be more precise.
 - I have turned the first example into a full selfcontained, compiled
examples. Of course, no need to do the same for all the other examples
(would take too much space). But having one like that doesn't hurt.

Here's a TODO item for this page:
 - mention Nested (at the end of the page! it's an advanced topic, but
it's important for advanced users).

Benoit