|Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 21:48:34 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=HmI2JoLQlJ/QsBnQ+/jNyocVJ7Lch92FSiy3n9X+Nak=; b=jGYcdoQFHRbKsT+bJcEA7g8wHvy5MWGZdv7K9DcY11mXbKl2JAnTsClhXoLW8nrDMU 7Fgk08AjWIkEzorqM+sEBGiUIPCQHZh25aEuyIWyQqkZknYRpqF1ssBKQMMIcU+0P/Q0 nr15fa8WdqsPWBa0YCcvykIGU95/mqLd00hHo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=v08KtEualEvO/CnBVGwVc+jy2vrwtoc16/vuo160/SJIh2h0JWcOv10wsZqQrdIAST +8c9vO7mlcfOQ6t3XpXWwGvNWrTgIadwFyIuAGcw/GxhaAkepyCzTH0IjMvplo+m+9YR cxdX5pG1HUxMnwuAWbC1Z7QfgLyNOV7dcNnG4=
Thanks! I must say that this page is already extremely useful to have.
I have allowed myself to make directly some changes into your page,
tell me if you'd have preferred discussing a patch first.
- i have rephased the beginning to be more precise.
- I have turned the first example into a full selfcontained, compiled
examples. Of course, no need to do the same for all the other examples
(would take too much space). But having one like that doesn't hurt.
Here's a TODO item for this page:
- mention Nested (at the end of the page! it's an advanced topic, but
it's important for advanced users).
2010/8/4 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I updated the tutorial and tried to integrate you comments.
> - Hauke