|Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:54:56 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=QAMvcRKn/qpEzwpaWfULmpoEggRZs7C7VikVme/rBmw=; b=KOl4QjKcYOxyOHRcJpFHuRofFiUwGFIefn6ZHpIwyXvNz7kUyZvricll/f/TBg2Y1F De5T4okssWEd0qWWLgTMrn9bypUtYggAQD9OaRU55g9kPVuo/B02U+YiJT1LV1tzlQrE s5XgByH0XoHWk6LZsSEAk8To7N1YheNXRISEQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=otMphHqB2WgOEb273+fLuT3Nc+Ym8yj/ISYTXjuHcBjYqXoBR3KclFnoDjGralGsGg fqeLRqlqGmLLKIbLNfyygIi5AmgU3hhALtTGq7+AmoUfmM3RsmxtSHN1AWpw6A9/LsZM G+FMNAUQMNr809thWBGHV6WWWtsx9AlEbOUvs=
On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 3:57 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I have allowed myself to make directly some changes into your page,
>> tell me if you'd have preferred discussing a patch first.
>> - i have rephased the beginning to be more precise.
I like your changes - now the page looks really nice.
One question, maybe that goes to Gael as well. I am stating at some
point that the examples at the bottom (the cov function) can be used
on Arrays too. This is not completely correct, because the matrix
product has a different meaning (I could use .matrix()) but it does
not even compile. Is this expected. I was thinking that for all those
methods (operator*, rowwise().sum(), etc.) it should definitely be
possible to use them on Matrix and Array.