Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters

I already pushed it this morning though the docs are not yet rebuild.

I focused on one specific example and investigated different types of
implementations discussing each implementation's problems and
benefits.

Currently, the page only covers MatrixBase (and ArrayBase since the
same discussion holds for both classes). So nothing about DenseBase --
regarding the class hierarchy, there is already some information
there, right? Or what exactly do you mean?

- Hauke