Re: [eigen] new tutorial on writing functions taking Eigen types as paramters

2010/8/4 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> caused by my yesterday's naivety I wrote a tutorial on writing
> functions taking Eigen types as parameters.

Great idea, looking forward to it. The way I see it:

 - we need a special topic page on the main base classes (DenseBase,
....) which could give examples of functions taking Eigen objects.
 - we need a very abridged/simplified version of that on the last page
of the tutorial, which should be where users learn what they really
need to know in order to be a little autonomous reading the docs
(which requires them to know a little about the base classes).

The question of how to write a function taking eigen objects as
arguments is one we've answered easily 10 times on the forum. Having
something to link to would be very valuable.

Benoit