|Re: [eigen] doxyfile question|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] doxyfile question
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:02:47 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+qTdYk4125z2yQUb1Rucp0KkrUDXUeIMCSgY18zWDWI=; b=H/O+R+12IS7T2GNcINvYlGoL5l4rpiTOiK4g4EBxiQQnY9yy43mzL9xo/3J8JwIJWv c76IvUW2wAraF1wh1rHvFg0TOWdzUFralJ9dXVxzOTNOVMI9sS21gS5QDVVOs2m6QTUS 7OA8Zkr84gM5cuISyAKXyDEpltKSlMA9ih9jo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=tk8dKL8aGv6HVEDqiQckCh6Kk1Dlk0SBCeVC7pASKU83zMXVxYim9uT0qOryrUIl/R A/VGqgcMjjxX2ea37P9W9UK+sTdAYLRN0c5+QWvyun+1dTt7VmUKrXCTxjiVVWgTfC+r h9lsO9KrPlFWzGxMtTuzrJi78kOzqvyHKTw1U=
2010/6/30 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I am also wondering whether we should change the include pattern from
> "*" to something more meaningful.
> The other option were to disable all non-desired files and this list
> might be getting quite long.
> - Hauke
> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Hauke Heibel
> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I am wondering whether we really need the "Doxyfile" in the root
>> directory. It seems as if "doc/Doxyfile.in" is used. I wanted to adapt
>> some file patterns since some files are causing troubles on windows.
>> - Hauke