|Re: [eigen] doxyfile question|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] doxyfile question
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:06:16 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=TbKoVR5BvmETSHnTIXol3qnyhbEumWEq9k2e3FmC5PU=; b=ihZn91XDQbgKspd4C29EJCODObf8wG9zrteuitA5wiK0hXS4zHCP8xPNtCvZ3otPhK qXgsj6sXLlS1IIKf7wDuHIpMZAponbMkKb8TGmPmSSPvXnA4JlwJtuxTgkw1V5y88Lkp 6O7KZXvMkpAYaJvAjQnq2Ca3n4h1pgTcCReyM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=i1wOSYStyADmyiPc2LG5UoaCI9g7FWcHQQRyRuUnqDDEHTfjbGvoyOLg7Liqjeaa9v 7akrYil3e24IBbbHMPcxcQOLnWBPw24V34I0qn9KS2umPO5ERFok/9wdgs6tFY/yoayk g+TgrD2Dho+Rc8gVf02VVdhg68J4VDGpL8SIM=
I just discussed that with Gael on IRC. We can't give up "*" because
many of our files are extension-less. So I opted for exclusion rules.
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2010/6/30 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I am also wondering whether we should change the include pattern from
>> "*" to something more meaningful.
>> The other option were to disable all non-desired files and this list
>> might be getting quite long.
>> - Hauke
>> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Hauke Heibel
>> <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I am wondering whether we really need the "Doxyfile" in the root
>>> directory. It seems as if "doc/Doxyfile.in" is used. I wanted to adapt
>>> some file patterns since some files are causing troubles on windows.
>>> - Hauke