|Re: [eigen] doxyfile question|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] doxyfile question
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:41:30 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=QGogBx7UjH4OFJKi0+fdg35KxSBQGZ9cfR2ZV0cMP0w=; b=BpRB9IGnvpCGVECDCEEj7fQz9PhUcHjR/O0QT9p/xKWu3VxAEX0J5Scq+on3+T9PGJ Ifc7/anNRbwRDQHGYIC9jEMv/gEAwDzpJ3n2ZdMLG19CbZ2473EcrFr4fUceBlwU0SB4 CQDjGXxknpsEg7b8h+IJCiu0PpFED54AnnjRA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=V3KfJdcr9YMGziEOBQHwajpDvr3wRBLOPwP+65FtFt7Gy4Hih9JlWlx8ZYFtzNVnvY o1MifiTHYezKd5f3uu/dLfmdjqg6cUWzu4WCQ+172ur6utBglADgudv0tNLYxUmgutQ3 tpkHNIKiLC1J0dkplI+pRRpbXC5v1uBq3SNFY=
I am also wondering whether we should change the include pattern from
"*" to something more meaningful.
The other option were to disable all non-desired files and this list
might be getting quite long.
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Hauke Heibel
> I am wondering whether we really need the "Doxyfile" in the root
> directory. It seems as if "doc/Doxyfile.in" is used. I wanted to adapt
> some file patterns since some files are causing troubles on windows.
> - Hauke