Re: [eigen] doxyfile question

And more things. I was looking into making the docs a bit more readable.

First thing, we need a doxygen version newer than 1.6.2 since at least
1.6.2 had a bug overriding our tables class attribute and thus
rendering our CSS styles useless. This is fixed in 1.7.x.

Regarding, the class="tutorial_code" I would like you to try out to
add the following tags and tell me whether you like them:

table.tutorial_code {
  width: 100%;
}

table.tutorial_code td {
  width: 50%;
  vertical-align: top;
}

The tutorial code is always two-column and other code fragments are
always spanning over the whole browser. Furthermore, I like top
alignment in this case much more because only then are "Example" and
"Output" aligned which I prefer a lot!

- Hauke