|Re: [eigen] doxyfile question|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] doxyfile question
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 07:02:37 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=MS0hZaf1nGTHFu+r8BDIwx14hZmbXIrjUrQTBMi3DUw=; b=nY6hnmtEfbQxTyxG7P/BP1Qllimc0MNhLKUi5uZqW8nXNx0Adn39kfe9uh5GccpQ+X jmysiKUmpcmHfnLVOu8tB8BXIaENFYDgYzoeiS0IjxCI9lB2zwq0QlNLQF5CaNXVT53Q VxWh+ocOeA4QAV/l0khGxNh4tB6sPvbsQRWJU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=t4qSFyhZD7fN1OlsrgStCme2Ohk5hd7e/n3WpQINKSzQwBoSk2/zBTdL8PsWrNmAUA oewjqtyO2lhua1C6NgbKIf7mPFkuUFHwOfLXXBKgYwUX23yLFwPYG/XMJW5Gs0fVlfgo mFZUbjZNzK3mSrocW05oWL5h2O2c8S4Du9rdg=
Right, along with the root Mainpage.dox, it can be removed.
This is a remain from KDE times. KDE people expect to be able to
generate dox by running doxygen in the src directory. So I added this
system so that they get a resulting dox that explains them how to
properly generate the dox.
Now this is not needed anymore. Our online docs are easy enough to
find and we should also make sure we explain prominently how to
generate the dox.
2010/6/30 Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I am wondering whether we really need the "Doxyfile" in the root
> directory. It seems as if "doc/Doxyfile.in" is used. I wanted to adapt
> some file patterns since some files are causing troubles on windows.
> - Hauke