Re: [eigen] again msvc inlining...

After some poking with mq and the uses of hg qfold, I think I have a working patch ;-)...

--eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Tel#:+31-6-15142163

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:04, Eamon Nerbonne <eamon.nerbonne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
GCC: 4.4.3 (the 64-bit build at equation.com)
MSC: VS.NET 2010 RC

I'll gladly send a patch, once I've figured out how to generate a clean one; I'm still learning the hg ropes (right now it's a mess of lots of revisions+merges).

--eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx - Tel#:+31-6-15142163