Re: [eigen] again msvc inlining...

It really depends on the situation - if you find places where it makes
you program faster please report them. It would really help a lot
since this whole issue is not trivial.

You are not seeing the effect in your program since this is unit test
related. If you define ei_assert as it is done in main.h and if you
enable internal debugging, you will see the same effect on MSVC --
guaranteed. It's a hard-coded compiler heuristic.

The functions I am modifying at the moment are not very sensitive. As
soon as anybody reports that we require strong inlining and as soon,
as we can verify this, we will add it for sure. So, in case you have
examples please share them.

Best regards,
Hauke