Re: [eigen] again msvc inlining...

I will shortly remove more of those 'forced inlines' and for the
future I urge everybody to stick to simple inlines if not proven that
we really need strong ones. I totally understand that one is being
tempted to force inlining of mere forwarding calls in particular for
all those calls up and down our expression trees -- but we seem to be
underestimating todays compilers.

- Hauke