Re: [eigen] std::vector specialization

Ok, well, at least it's optional and doesn't do anything unless you
use it. So why not!
Remarks on naming:
EXPLICIT_INSTANTIATION
  ---> needs EIGEN_ prefix
EIGEN_DEFINE_STL_VECTOR_SPECIALIZATION_TPL
  ---> not sure about the _TPL at the end. How about removing it?

Finally, if you push such a patch, please at a new section at the bottom of
  http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/StlContainers.html
explaining this possibility, and importantly, making clear that it's
only a convenience feature and not required!

Benoit