Re: [eigen] std::vector specialization

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Thomas Capricelli
<orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just have two thoughts about this (but please note that I dont know much about this topic)
>
> 1) I'm surprised that you dont have more problems with variadic macros, i remember it was a porting nightmare.
> 2) there's no unit test... why ? (is it impossible?). You said you've tested this with three compilers... the code you've used for this is probably easy to turn into unit tests, no ?

I modified the existing test\stdvector.cpp - it's now attached. Just
forgot to add it to the patch. Of course this is just a temporary unit
test since it does not test the usage of the manual allocator
definition anymore. The attached version contains the define as well
as the unit test.

Regards,
Hauke