Re: [eigen] std::vector specialization

I just have two thoughts about this (but please note that I dont know much about this topic)

1) I'm surprised that you dont have more problems with variadic macros, i remember it was a porting nightmare.
2) there's no unit test... why ? (is it impossible?). You said you've tested this with three compilers... the code you've used for this is probably easy to turn into unit tests, no ?

greatings,
Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>