Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?

Some updates regarding the meeting room:

- full confirmation from my parents that it's not a problem at all to
use their dining room as a meeting room
- my father can provide a videoprojector from his workplace, and we
have a white screen.
- on other news, Thomas has a potential possibility with a company in
Paris, so please keep us updated, it is still interesting.

Benoit