Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?

one more thought. If it turns out that there is no way that e.g. Hauke
can get funding, then i'm OK with us running a paypal donations
campaign to gather some funds. Tell us! Depending on how many
donations we receive, this would also then open the possibility to
make a few more people come. It would be interesting to hear from
anybody who is potentially interested in coming, given funding.

Benoit