Re: [eigen] Re: meeting in February?

I have created a meeting page:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Paris_2010_Meeting

Feel free to edit it in any way that allows you to get funding.

Also, I have started thinking vaguely about the schedule, mostly to
make it look serious, but it would be nice if you could fill "master
classes" according to what you would like to learn ;)

Under accomodation, Thomas, can you put the hotel ibis you had in mind.

I have only listed Hauke,Gael,Thomas,myself. So Jitse: add yourself
if/when you know you can come. Other people: it's still possible to
come but it would be nice to know quickly as we're not far from the
maximum capacity of the meeting rooms we have so far.

Benoit