Re: [eigen] build system changes

In data mercoledì 11 novembre 2009 14:57:47, Benoit Jacob ha scritto:
> But don't you use make-based platforms like e.g. linux?
> See the bottom of the root CMakeLists.txt.
> I'm interested to know why you didn't see it, as you're probably not
> the only one.

Yes, indeed, it's written by cmake, but i hadn't noticed (it's not a real
problem : i haven't needed debug_* so far)
(and yes, i use linux+make, of course :)

When you do 'make', nothing happen, do you know how to make your 'make menu'
appears in this case ? It's a common practice. This way we would have the menu
not only at cmake time, but when we're kinda lost. Sadly I dont know how to do
that with cmake.

Thomas
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>