Re: [eigen] 2.0.8

and wow, there was a 2nd separate issue in 2.0.7 and 2.0.8, we relied
on INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR before it was defined. The reason why we didnt
catch it was that on the 2nd cmake run, things were OK. But for the
user trying a fresh install, the 1st run didnt produce a useful .pc
file in the 2.0 branch. The dev branch was OK however, because
INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR was set early enough.

Benoit