[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.8
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:58:05 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1sVZ1ZCYr6xFARaW0Yt+JF/GsYSPnFtCdQNP6jiElCk=; b=P9IE0QtuHCZps6MbMM+R3xwq5PWWp1d9vkUcuevK6VnNhJsEP1xYWYUqN/+l/pjHK7 gVaejaReDmmVU2dGElj/ZwgFyEOHtAgNiEN3ho9YnszZo8bsbRFXaG6lAFINx2utiwzH FJDknBLYBNIPgE2yggWrFQKWA8kPc77a2Z7Bo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=SgH7Rc1QS+55/smP4dRHmz+XmiNZkEGZmfOxddk7pAJu73WY/pMRQPYUFaLTAcPh2v PlgRjiZlOjF7aMVXMbnep2RVao0Vh5KN9y+loke9Bt7n6PetcYFaH0NnDoIqaifjgZTl UFh+UxrAYUV0eOvrEDbxGAs2uGDewZ/na0UlA=
But just FYI, the reason why 2.0.7 worked for you is that you're doing
a in-source build, that's a special case. We want to support
2009/10/24 Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Well, there was an issue in the pkg-config code that was
>> preventing "make install" from working.
> The 2.0.7 tarball worked just fine for me including make install. It
> is 2.0.8 which looks broken. Build output follows.
> -- The C compiler identification is Intel
> -- Build files have been written to: /opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-src
> Install the project...
> -- Install configuration: ""
> CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:36 (FILE):
> file INSTALL cannot find file
> "/opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-intel-10.1.017/eigen2.pc" to install.
> Weird looking since I'm building in /opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-src which
> does contain eigen2.pc. The 2.0.8 make install target appears to be
> trying to install from the target directory into itself...?
> - Rhys