|[eigen] rvalue refs - std::swap|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] rvalue refs - std::swap
- From: Hauke Heibel <hauke.heibel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:53:28 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=PIxhTm4reWsaPnlXrAafRBiQsZt1Goby9tqDD+Yok5w=; b=XLS9oMNZvF9jtzLNF+hNsEeen6JHPkjgY7BJTM+FuDCYfdv1KkfQXRcnbdqd+LwPtU XlX9huX9sFZK+EvS5F1l6IWUGJfyd9Wm22KdPk6FxgGkExrfIFUlYsPxRsNwH3WEK+5Y FcGLuSBc+WlndxN2ynE09ug/3W9rrkSBKNDAw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=CQZJyelhO6rzOpiOLWHGgQjjbaAbOXFzAi9tEefuhqilmMQTf42A007KrLhHmlkaK/ 9d51VN1+stvcKw9EkXgrPI28nL1UqGbXdKJOgX7p65jgoolNztNy94LJUSzqVg0FGT/W 7VbZWRJm1wVKcYULj6vXMCg4E4ODzC7Lk7/hs=
since the VC10 beta 2 is out, I gave it a try - the new intellisense rocks and is even working with Eigen...
This is regarding the following commit: http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen2/changeset/b065d9733716/
It is simply such that it is not as easy as I initially thought and to get it right it requires more work which I will do when I have some spare time.
Some of our expressions are returned as const expressions and thus we will need
swap(_expression_ const &&)
E.g. this code does currently not work:
It does not even work with our current approach.
But as I said. When I have time, I will investigate this issue. At least our code is now compiling again when rvalue reference support is detected.