[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.8
- From: Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:49:44 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=p6B+N/pElTEfjm7PqUVkzq65oJJGqsZJIe3y2dJd8QI=; b=slH5vA7Ly8jqqyqZcWxFYf45jQ9x7f27yM9jekQ5UPwzAsbL3/Z7VoMSaAobdRj8Gn w61znBqIdjKyT38heEwwMwiEuLkU2BDD5pqsFSKb4HbbhDB12ukzK5M+mhM/gxhpZq9d WTI30Jd00RGcI4VCnRsgQnN9x9c0C/I3trfBo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=HsQKe3jjN0SKrmTGCaYkrsSMCxlw2u2vGCi53i2jczhomfbzIUnF6RcpPpMU29szAl WAfB/0LZxzzyzo3/QVjh36cCWQGc4lBA4caYUJK3RbdLb2l8FPDAjZpvojxqYX8bDHaw 5I/mOP23j8sln8ey0R+JXrmjhR2gWMGO4/s7c=
> Well, there was an issue in the pkg-config code that was
> preventing "make install" from working.
The 2.0.7 tarball worked just fine for me including make install. It
is 2.0.8 which looks broken. Build output follows.
-- The C compiler identification is Intel
-- Build files have been written to: /opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-src
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: ""
CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:36 (FILE):
file INSTALL cannot find file
"/opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-intel-10.1.017/eigen2.pc" to install.
Weird looking since I'm building in /opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-src which
does contain eigen2.pc. The 2.0.8 make install target appears to be
trying to install from the target directory into itself...?