[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.8
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:49:31 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=oTZVZL+sIwS8l7xH9r/7gf3HQNBVCsWBHNQDlS+MVaI=; b=Mhvj5Nay5PTK4VtEb2Q4rUeRznL9kRJ843oblkrokeBKf8lWKUozE9Hu+POGhMNi2M fHekkeUkjrEa3LO5DV2zWC2M1sEihUPkii5LTgMT2cuzzarnLfwsGX4O+Ub2lEbXAwHv w70DTt8kVz54wkjBOg0P7gv7w6mTxUyBwltQ8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=fRrEtj0Y+VACAKgQRTRTeavb0FmC+dK1OTtgA22giXypm+vK62PAVgc4VGMn2Rdpgi 9Cz3cqFPRoB3N+b0Suoaoiu/K49iMXd/ZbmE4CgXjCtbDHvpzB5GQiIgR84TlEtjMSOO wvC+QRMfb+3p2f/eiP7hmxOaJgc7+kFnxZKbg=
2009/10/24 Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Well, there was an issue in the pkg-config code that was
>> preventing "make install" from working.
> The 2.0.7 tarball worked just fine for me including make install. It
> is 2.0.8 which looks broken. Build output follows.
> -- The C compiler identification is Intel
> -- Build files have been written to: /opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-src
> Install the project...
> -- Install configuration: ""
> CMake Error at cmake_install.cmake:36 (FILE):
> file INSTALL cannot find file
> "/opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-intel-10.1.017/eigen2.pc" to install.
> Weird looking since I'm building in /opt/eigen2/eigen2-2.0.8-src which
> does contain eigen2.pc. The 2.0.8 make install target appears to be
> trying to install from the target directory into itself...?
in my hurry, I made a mistake. somehow my testing didn't catch it,
probably because i had a eigen2 already installed at that location.
give me 1 hour as i was still installing my new pc!