|Re: [eigen] Eigen is slow with complex matrices|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen is slow with complex matrices
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:37:16 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=jL7qCnxYlK/gjpoXQq6AZC8zYsp5EjpkXdoUVliNhIY=; b=QPYa9OH6vnVyVQa1NVTOwfyPTqPzelnaMPJzEyjzrRWzuah4G1zuSs8ZQYjmYL9Meu LGyioGf5fJmsd7OahoxOoe9B1H8w9CI3f3K7OBhKBWmPLJzACd2o2WthOlr8IRX++lWg +UqL03BpfyvhZeufMk8AlEN6GcWcmGe3U3mhg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=mbQaJSaiPf/pgo52xrrnvZFKW8ewKHD8WCnur8XRJObmOD2fqUaHbhfaTvNfhRaZyT lt7j8vRqCOttnt9njSPtd3T736zaqt/5i/oyTjcqSyKihUlnuY6+08YBSlaSB0PaEcsD 1sf+VTn2NxT62NIwflSQqz2r1JuOa0koTmyFo=
2009/10/20 Mark Borgerding <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 10/19/2009 10:10 AM, Benoit Jacob wrote:
>> 2009/10/19 Rohit Garg<rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> AFAIR, some work was done to add complex number support, compatible
>>> with std::complex. It is sitting in the FFT fork.
>> Good point, i had forgotten about it.
> That's okay. I forgot I wrote it. :)
> Good thing Rohit has ECC memory.
> FYI: I had to look at the email I sent on June 17,2009. It gave a bit of
> the background on what
> tries to accomplish.
>>> What happened to it?
>> It's still there.
> And it is separable from any of the FFT work. It can be merged even if FFT
> is not.
> I'm not familiar with merging in hg. Can anybody send me a link on how I
> can merge the eigen2_for_fft branch back into the main line?
> Do I even have permissions to do so?
Not currently, but you just need to ask for it :) It makes sense as
you're planning to keep maintaining that stuff, right?
You would then just make sure that your eigen2 and eigen2_for_fft
checkouts are up-to-date, and then do (my personal bias of pulling
instead of pushing):
hg pull ../eigen2_for_fft
I don't think there should be any conflicts since you worked on quite
separate stuff. The pulling will presumably create a new head, so
Check that everything looks good:
Push to bitbucket.org: