Re: [eigen] Eigen is slow with complex matrices

AFAIR, some work was done to add complex number support, compatible
with std::complex. It is sitting in the FFT fork. What happened to it?
Also, when can we see the FFT work being merged back into eigen
mainline?

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/