|Re: [eigen] Eigen is slow with complex matrices|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen is slow with complex matrices
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:10:50 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=PosmF03+YaHp+wyb2IlYw9cdyTe6Vxta7dRs0CiKmpo=; b=v+XwSODVS7v2Db7ZfKAdXdzCPyYX8CbmYrnMX9XBjNVY7ahEeWpf0ZZoACsVcR+KJt XotLHIGymuSyeRfu6/qAMXuLnKdJHPpBrTk3JOKlT4WHUN3XP0nVoTBk5/VEoUvDE1ON J+YZdGEJ8qrINpP0DKfkk7azgLoOgJ+YeYyh0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=PucMi2ynmGuKUSI1jnQFw9dNy4opLEsHtowvdWZ0jG8oILYrn7har5zNAmTXd1q2oL up8aGxPyYmAI/0pztz/e58ndZi5gxKcpOTyuuP1qv5MIlYFMaPKgGHkyN0/zmo6vPqMX JDA18g/QxrpqnonRJXMACGkRKHWnAe3AQsg2c=
2009/10/19 Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>:
> AFAIR, some work was done to add complex number support, compatible
> with std::complex. It is sitting in the FFT fork.
Good point, i had forgotten about it.
> What happened to it?
It's still there.
> Also, when can we see the FFT work being merged back into eigen
I wrote to Mark recently to ask, he replied that he still had to
implement a few suggestions that had been made.
However, re-reading, these didn't sound like very crucial points (it
was about "formatting options and I/O"), so it seems as if the FFT
module is already good enough to be merged to unsupported/ ? Need
informed feedback here.