Re: [eigen] Eigen is slow with complex matrices

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Mark Borgerding <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Good thing Rohit has ECC memory.

:)

Any way, I just want to point out that we had a big solve() API debate
as well, where we decided that passing arguments by pointer is
undesirable. So please avoid, if possible, pass-by-pointer in the
public API. Internally of course, we can choose whatever calling
convention seems appropriate.

--
Rohit Garg

http://rpg-314.blogspot.com/