Re: [eigen] Plans for EigenSolver

hi,

here is a general eigen solver working for complexes:
http://bitbucket.org/ggael/eigen2-eigensolver-patches/overview/

this a very rough implementation ported from JAMAPACK, but at least it
passes all the unit tests and unlike the current EigenSolver the
algorithm is easy to follow.

Any help to make it better is more than welcome, some ideas:

- make it suitable for real (it is currently specialized for complexes)
- more unit tests to check the accuracy, etc.

these 2 todo are mandatory to include it in Eigen, and then:

- offer the possibility not to compute the eigenvectors
- make the internal Shur decomposition available
- more cleaning
- improve speed,
- improve accuracy,

gael