|[eigen] Re: State of eigen support for small integers(16 bit, signed/unsigned)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Re: State of eigen support for small integers(16 bit, signed/unsigned)
- From: Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:42:41 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:x-google-chat-start :x-google-chat-end:x-google-chat-with:x-google-reply-by-chat :in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=hJcZpCGO8Ct4tIsZro+NcXR9cR2i2fSNsvNpOJGgwPo=; b=pqQJ3NLmSJVf+yKjPNTFIgU7UitVIAWySzs36hxQOVuV98MRbdsAXe5Il8zB1EKLVL Hz40ncsIu+WM1IrLxVn1DWhciZfKyexKV5//tvQOF9KxYH2Iy9MiKUF3awUKpHJzV7me Hh0wwvpJb05D3tN2mGJyCJlRXZ3RIr9k+b3/I=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:x-google-chat-start:x-google-chat-end :x-google-chat-with:x-google-reply-by-chat:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=OouRqSJ6Sx1u58E8sjJNeOGcWiqPsvC4SzQD7fkXb6ftz2ZotHpUiQhAcYRJR92zmU gkdkSWwF8uWU4+7vdKi26+9Hs7++n5dgVfpupU5NEeAD4zdG5OL7xL8TO2Bp9/+OjiUC DxRV02CucsFdJF1QKBSnV7O2VG+oEsKlHIWio=
Here, you can find the initial code for short support. No
vectorization yet. But I think that eigen should be able to generate
scalar code for shorts with it just fine. unsigned short support has
been dropped off the radar for now. I'd like a first round review on
this contribution from eigen-hackers.
As for unit-tests, I will write them shortly. I am going through stuff here..
It is quite helpful, I must say.
On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 9:37 PM, Gael
> 9:37 PM me: gael, got a minute?
> 9:38 PM Gael: hi Rohit, yes go ahead
> me: i did a hg push to my fork on bitbucket
> 9:39 PM after that you have to give your bitbucket login, passwd, right?
> 9:40 PM Gael: that depends how you did your hg clone, i.e., using http,
> https or ssh
> me: using http
> http authorization required
> realm: Bitbucket.org HTTP
> user: rpg
> Gael: then yes, user + passwd
> me: :(
> it says authorization failed
> Gael: with https, I think it only ask for the passwd
> 9:41 PM and with ssh nothing :)
> me: let me see what's wrong
> Gael: just redo a hg clone using ssh://bitbucker.....
> me: i'll need to generate some keys right...?
> 9:42 PM Gael: yes and you have to upload your public key to bitbucket in
> order to do that
> perhaps you already have one
> ls ~/.ssh/
> the file is called id_dsa.pub
> 9:43 PM me: i have only known_hosts
> Gael: ok, then you need to generate one
> me: how?
> 9:44 PM https://bitbucket.org/help/UsingSSH
> got it thnx, i'll try this one
> 9:45 PM Gael: yes, I wanted to send you this link but you were faster
> me: btw, do you have do anything special to ssh over a proxy server
> 9:47 PM Gael: I guess that depends how your proxy is configured, but in
> general it should work fine
> 9:48 PM me: ok,i'll try
> 24 minutes
> 10:13 PM me: I tried over ssh, it apparently got stuck while pulling. I
> tried over https, it pulled but is still giving me grief over authorization.
> I have added you as a writer on my fork here
> https://rpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/rpg/eigen2-rpg-branch/ , could you apply the
> patch, if I mailed it to you?
> 10:14 PM https://bitbucket.org/rpg/eigen2-rpg-branch/
> the exact link without the rpg@
> 10:15 PM I am sorry for troubling you like this...
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology