[eigen] Re: State of eigen support for small integers(16 bit, signed/unsigned)

Hi all,

http://bitbucket.org/rpg/eigen2-rpg-branch/changeset/d7e6e395d7cc/

Here, you can find the initial code for short support. No
vectorization yet. But I think that eigen should be able to generate
scalar code for shorts with it just fine. unsigned short support has
been dropped off the radar for now. I'd like a first round review on
this contribution from eigen-hackers.

As for unit-tests, I will write them shortly. I am going through stuff here..

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Developer's_Corner

It is quite helpful, I must say.

--
Rohit Garg