|Re: [eigen] Statistics module|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Statistics module
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 19:39:59 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=KiAxryQceSk6AXJQ3Vrdq0ZNOlapazeXegU/IXTgwBM=; b=HIUM2LWazZd9KdZRbEJ4Mi+8wKYB7oCQ4SP45GE8YWLJVue9Dij2d8ZFVjFXBs16YF FBeoUzgB12RNqIV3kowXKJEl3FgrkioDanOIGu1NUrFhS149NR+UFR2593jtxad/yIi2 bhNC0gH45TXhNPM7sYXTjs0PMh7vQrBBL4O4c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=o84/xiTKL72IVUaf523CGU87y9j8p4lq9UxE8bGLs2JJKPxC9M/Q5JuK9yIoUqJDe6 vBQ2GlHm1GB+nYriAgvbIVnQur0MVEIgNYbGuEKi9DZfNX6zhG7/5WVtlJeq5AWtkcwZ Z2BI/Zk4bLBlV6DM8U/wSrZBopSZZF0Bwx5+o=
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/5/7 Márton Danóczy <marton78@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> thanks for your comment.
>> 1) How can I put it in unsupported, if MatrixBase and PartialRedux
>> need to be extended? Using EIGEN_MATRIXBASE_PLUGIN?
> The minimal part that goes into MatrixBase and in PartialRedux, stays
> there. But the rest, that is the files Statistics and Statistics.h, go
> in unsupported.
> Right now that looks a bit ridiculous to spread such a small module
> over 2 different places, but you mentioned it was intended to grow. If
> it were to stay this small, then we could consider just putting all
> that into, say, the Array module.
yes, I think the statistic module is aimed to be quite large, e.g., I
put some ideas in the todo list a while ago:
>> 2) Do you know where to find some information on how to perform unit
>> tests with MSVC?
> try this:
> but i don't know if you need to do something specific to MSVC.
I confirm, there is nothing special to do with MSVC: you compile from
the GUI and then run ctest manually from a shell in the build dir.