Re: [eigen] Statistics module

Thanks for your patch. It looks very good. Just a few remarks:
0) no need to zip your patch, it's more convenient not zipped
1) If we create a new module, it should go into unsupported/ at first,
until it has enough users (at least potential users)
and the API has been tested enough. So in your case,
unsupported/Eigen/Statistics.
2) A unit-test would be very useful (see unsupported/test/)
3) don't forget to add/update the CMakeLists.txt
4) also add the standard licence header at the beginning of every
file, with copyright yourself