|Re: [eigen] Statistics module|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Statistics module
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 18:45:48 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=yWQtCxm7Vlj4gSAqmQ1QN7A2484Wj5rvfya+7eEy/l4=; b=R23kACoqg/xLaq764TuOq3Izub+C36i/qoohd4AIxt8n1t6Z2mLl+O5AcPJ/X92Bjb KpKBVE7DiMpvh3kjq7wEej4xe9AXV1sNEh+DF5A2sfiO3Hvis7O7JtEVaIodRtwPS4SE i4s0mcgyOi9NDShNfN/VeDl7pkj4Ze1cUA4hQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=fumQ38lIToL8fviZ5YeLZcK6jeeP9bm8eLNKouB2QQWRZuzLNxvkm/u2fZ5aRKsAQt 8NGdtw45MFjLySydlw508XeOKfr6EZziEsnpBxM35tMs2hMvyk4OU0QXr6xkCUV669mR 6q/OgD/hRsr3RvZUlcFb3sUd4DnNI1nJShq3M=
2009/5/7 Márton Danóczy <marton78@xxxxxxxxx>:
> thanks for your comment.
> 1) How can I put it in unsupported, if MatrixBase and PartialRedux
> need to be extended? Using EIGEN_MATRIXBASE_PLUGIN?
The minimal part that goes into MatrixBase and in PartialRedux, stays
there. But the rest, that is the files Statistics and Statistics.h, go
Right now that looks a bit ridiculous to spread such a small module
over 2 different places, but you mentioned it was intended to grow. If
it were to stay this small, then we could consider just putting all
that into, say, the Array module.
> 2) Do you know where to find some information on how to perform unit
> tests with MSVC?
but i don't know if you need to do something specific to MSVC.