Re: [eigen] git

hi,

can you ssh into the kde svn server? If yes, you could do:

svnadmin dump repos -r 669000:HEAD | svndumpfilter include
/path/to/eigen --drop-empty-revs --renumber-revs | bzip2 |
eigenrepos.dump.bz2

with this dumpfile then you can create a repository locally and thus
spare the kde svn server's resources.

hope that helps,
marton

--