Re: [eigen] git

updating you with my findings....

i have "git svn fetch" still running and made it start right away at
the first eigen2 revision, 669000.

after 2 or 3 hours, it tells me a funny warning and mentions that it
has gone through revision 723000. But the local directory is still
empty (well, just a skeleton).

This tells us:
- that git-svn is traversing all revisions a first time before
actually starting importing
- that it really checks all revisions, even if they don't affect the
directories i asked for
- that this first phase is going to take at least 10 hours

I'll let this run for the weekend. We'll see...

Benoit