Re: [eigen] git

Hi again,

Here's another experiment, using so-called 'named branches'.

http://sources.freehackers.org/hg.cgi/eigen.named/

The main difference is that the output of 'hg branches' and the 'branches'
part of the previous url now display the name of branches. Also, you can use
	hg up -r <branchname>
to switch  between branches.

I'm often on #eigen, if you want to test eigen/mercurial and need some help,
just ask.

I think the most basic test is about cloning one of those repositories, and
then play with 'hg view' (the tcl/tk viewer, much the same as git's one).

regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>