Re: [eigen] External contributions

I think the unsupported/ directory is now ready to accept
contributions. Most of the details are explained in the
unsupported/README.txt file that I copied in this message.

Timothy: do you have a svn account to commit your symbolic stuff
yourself  ? or are you ok if I add it now ? (if you plan to keep
working it you'll need one anyway)

gael.

--------------------------------------
unsupported/README.txt
--------------------------------------
[...]
In order to use an unsupported module you have to do either:

 - add the path_to_eigen2/unsupported directory to your include path and do:
   #include <Eigen/ModuleHeader>

 - or directly do:
   #include <unsupported/Eigen/ModuleHeader>

This directory is organized as follow:

unsupported/Eigen/ModuleHeader1
unsupported/Eigen/ModuleHeader2
unsupported/Eigen/...
unsupported/Eigen/src/Module1/SourceFile1.h
unsupported/Eigen/src/Module1/SourceFile2.h
unsupported/Eigen/src/Module1/...
unsupported/Eigen/src/Module2/SourceFile1.h
unsupported/Eigen/src/Module2/SourceFile2.h
unsupported/Eigen/src/Module2/...
unsupported/Eigen/src/...
unsupported/doc/snippets/.cpp   <- code snippets for the doc
unsupported/doc/examples/.cpp   <- examples for the doc
unsupported/doc/TutorialModule1.dox
unsupported/doc/TutorialModule2.dox
unsupported/doc/...
unsupported/test/.cpp           <- unit test files

The documentation is generated at the same time than the main Eigen
documentation.
The .html files are generated in: build_dir/doc/html/unsupported/