[crisos] Re: personalized firmware and prebuilt packages?

Hi!

I have now tried with the darwinfox 8.09-2 firmware available from
crisos.org. I still get segmention fault when using lsusb and having
soundcard or usb2serial gadgets connected, so it is not because of my
firmware.

However, I found out that it is possible to read vendor and product id
directly from proc, so I dont need usbutils any more:
cat /proc/bus/usb/devices

/Oscar

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Oscar Eriksson
<oscar.r.eriksson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have built a personalized firmware. I noticed that the SDK Makefile
> check-out openwrt trunk. Will I get a more stable OS if I change this
> to branches/8.09, or must the crisos patches be applied on the more
> current trunk version of openwrt?
>
> I installed the binary package usbutils, but lsusb gives me the
> following error if I have a usb2serial or usb-audio device connected:
> lsusb (pid 619) segfaults for page address 00000000 at pc 3557323c
> I have not tried yet to compile my own usbutils. Could this error be
> because of incompatibility between my personalized firmware and the
> packages in  http://download.tuxfamily.org/crisos/repository/darwinfox/all?
>
> Thank you!
>
> BR
> Oscar