[crisos] Re: kmod-usb-sound?

The warnings are printed by openwrt/include/kernel.mk:
  $(if $(CONFIG_PACKAGE_kmod-$(1)),
    else
      compile: kmod-$(1)-unavailable
      kmod-$(1)-unavailable:
		@echo "WARNING: kmod-$(1) is not available in the kernel config"
  )
  endif

Don't know how to continue troubleshooting. Any ideas?

/Oscar

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Oscar Eriksson
<oscar.r.eriksson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When building with V=99, I see the following warnings:
> WARNING: kmod-sound-core is not available in the kernel config
> WARNING: kmod-usb-core is not available in the kernel config
> WARNING: kmod-usb-audio is not available in the kernel config
>
> What does that mean???
>
> /Oscar
>
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Oscar Eriksson
> <oscar.r.eriksson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I see that crisos have several packages with music players etc, but I
>> can not find the package for usb-sound support (kmod_usb-sound) in the
>> crisos package repository.
>>
>> I have also tried to build kmod-usb-sound by selecting it in the SDK,
>> but after building, I can not find it under openwrt/bin/packages/.
>>
>> Is it possible to play audio with usb sound card on foxboard, or is
>> that package removed because of incompatibility?
>>
>> /Oscar

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list