[crisos] SDK make problems

When I do make on darwinfox i get the following errors.

First at all read the README
make -C openwrt
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ed/crisos_sdk/darwinfox/openwrt'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ed/crisos_sdk/darwinfox/openwrt'
Checking 'working-make'... ok.
Checking 'case-sensitive-fs'... ok.
Checking 'working-gcc'... ok.
Checking 'working-g++'... ok.
Checking 'ncurses'... failed.
Checking 'zlib'... ok.
Checking 'gawk'... failed.
Checking 'bison'... failed.
Checking 'flex'... failed.
Checking 'unzip'... ok.
Checking 'bzip2'... ok.
Checking 'patch'... ok.
Checking 'perl'... ok.
Checking 'python'... ok.
Checking 'wget'... ok.
Checking 'gnutar'... ok.
Checking 'svn'... ok.
Checking 'autoconf'... failed.
Checking 'gnu-find'... ok.
Checking 'getopt-extended'... ok.
Checking 'non-root'... ok.

Build dependency: Please install ncurses. (Missing libncurses.so or
ncurses.h)
Build dependency: Please install GNU awk.
Build dependency: Please install GNU bison.
Build dependency: Please install flex.
Build dependency: Please install GNU autoconf.

Prerequisite check failed. Use FORCE=1 to override.
make[2]: *** [tmp/.prereq-build] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ed/crisos_sdk/darwinfox/openwrt'
make[1]: *** [world] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ed/crisos_sdk/darwinfox/openwrt'
make: *** [all] Error 2
ed@ed-laptop:~/crisos_sdk/darwinfox$

Do we need these?  How and were do you install them?
Thanks
ed

---
CrisOs mailing list