[crisos] serial port 0

Hi!

I can't use ttyS01 on my fox board with darwinfox:

# setserial /dev/ttyS0 spd_normal
Cannot set serial info: Device or resource busy

I have disabled login on ttyS0 in etc/inittab:
::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS S boot
::shutdown:/etc/init.d/rcS K stop

Product debug port is disabled in kernel config.

I still have the following in the kernel command line:
console=ttyS0,115200

I read somewhere that a serial port that is used for startup messages
should get available for other uses after boot have finished. Is this
possible, or do I have to change the kernel command line also? Any
other way to try to configure serial port?

It seems to be possible to send and read data from it, but not
configure. I need to change baud rate.

Thank you!

/Oscar

---