[crisos] Unresolved symbol when starting pppd

Hi guys,

I recently tried to establish a gprs connection using a FOXGM board. I
installed pppd, chat and the depending kernel modules.

Now if I try to start the ppp daemon I get an error message due to an
unresolved symbol:

/usr/sbin/pppd: Can't resolve symbol '__Umod

Has anyone an idea what could be wrong? Did I forget some kernel-modules?

I use "Linux CrisOs 2.6.19.2 #7 Tue Sep 9 14:12:25 CEST 2008 cris unknown"

Greetings & Thanks
Chris

---
CrisOs mailing list