AW: AW: [crisos] Packages....

With just
"
svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/crisos/svn/target/darwinfox
cd darwinfox
make patch
make menuconfig
"
(as you said below), there is no possibility to choose any package..

Only if I perform
"
make package/symlinks
../scripts/feeds update -a
"
There are packages..

How will the SDK react if I include too much software because the flash-chip
is too small?
Therefore I need it the software to be compiled as packages that I can save
it on a usb-pen-drive.

My question regarding the packages was:
Have I compile them by myself (because my CrisOs is also self compiled), or
can I use the precompiled packages from the darwinfox packages-repository
(are the packages from the darwinfox-repository binary-compatible to the
self-compiled?)

Regarding the .pdf: I've been on crisos.org for hours in the last days, but
haven't found a .pdf - only the wiki pages. Can you send me a link to that
PDF?

That svn stuff is ok, have a fast internet connection, a fresh branch only
takes seconds.

My first try runs, I hope it will work without failure.

Best regards, Torben