AW: [crisos] Packages....

well actually I don't understand what to do to select the wanted packages..

1. Question: If I compile the image by myself, I can't use the precompiled
packages but have to compiled them for myself, right?
2. Question: What does it mean "to checkout the entire branch"? check out a
second time "svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/crisos/svn/target/darwinfox" ?
or what is defined as the "entire branch" ?

What is the right order to configure the image _AND_ to select the packages
wanted to be compiled like lightttp?

svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/crisos/svn/target/darwinfox
cd darwinfox
make patch
make package/symlinks
../scripts/feeds update -a
make kernel_menuconfig  (for customizing kernel)
make menuconfig ( for customizing image and select packages?)

I don?t understand how to get to the Image of the customizing
package-selection in
http://crisos.org/dokuwiki/lib/exe/detail.php?id=documentation%3Asdk%3Afirmw
are&cache=cache&media=documentation:sdk:menuconfig.png
until now I' hab never the possibility to select the packages....

Any ideas what's the right order to solve the Problem above?

Thank you in advance

Torben